1. By what name is the conch shell used by Lord Krishna called?
(a) Panchajanya (b) Paundra (c) Devdutta (d) Anantavijaya
2. According to our Hindu Mythology, the popular musical instrument Veena was invented by?
(a) Vishnu (b) Narad (c) Saraswati (d) Krishna
3. We all know that the “Shiva Dhanusha” was broken by Lord Rama during the Sita Swayamvara – But who gifted this to King Janaka?
(a) Shiv (b) Vishnu (c) Parashuram (d) Nandi
4. The poison swallowed by Lord Shiva during the Samudra Manthan is best known as?
(a) Samudra Surabhi (b) Nilakanta (c) Amritha Visham (d)Halahala
5. While we all know of Lord Shiva & Shakthi’s two sons Ganesha & Subramanya – did you know they had a daughter by name …
(a) Mangalambika (b) Ashoka Sundari (c) Lalitha (d) Sharadamba
6. What is name of the river which the great sage Adishankaracharya recoursed by stepping his foot into to ensure that his ailing mother could reach out?
(a) Periyar (b) Kaveri (c) Poorna (d) Padma